Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day 8



My frustrations are mounting minute by minute. Still no sign of the Aliens. The other night was not the definitive proof I seek, I must have scientific proof from my various different instruments to verify true contact.

The solitude is starting to have an impact on my psyche. With nothing to do besides be alone with my frustrations and inactive instruments my body is starting to act in contrary to my mind. I am not a phyciatrist my studies took me down a different path but I am aware of the first signs of Chronic Loneliness. While at the intellectuals club enjoying a fine 18 year single malt, my physician collegeaus warned me about this vary disease before embarking on this latest rezurch project. This condition can lead to some surprising and fatal results in a very rapid amount of time if not kept in check; Alcoholism and heart failure due to a swift weight gain are just two of the many ways you can die from this terrible affliction. I do not relish the thought of becoming deceased on top of this god forsaken mountain.

No comments: